Design Thinking & Sustainability
Sustainability seems to be an unavoidable topic for consumers, producers, business and governments. During these two days you will discover how you can use your core
business to contribute to a sustainable planet. With the use of the Doughnut Economy model and Design Thinking principles the workshop will guide you from a design challenge to a business case.
“Be a global citizen. Act with passion and compassion. Help us make this world safer and more sustainable today and for the generations that will follow us. That is our moral responsibility.” – Ban Ki-Moon
– Use the Doughnut Economics model to discuss impact
– Transform company values & ideas into tangible concepts or directions
– Apply Design Thinking to fit the sustainable agenda of your organisation and its stakeholders
– Discover how sustainability fits in your strategy without having to do something that lies outside your core business.
Best suited to:
Everyone is welcome, from process opti
mization to innovation and from csr to sales.
We also offer a workshop for teams that want to develop a (new) sustainability path for the organisation and set a moonshot goal that matches the core business. Interested? Please get in touch with us!
Way of learning:
During the workshop you will work on a general case with all participants to explore various templates and mental models. Parallel to this general case you will apply the learnings to a case of your own company. The personal case will not be finalized in two days, that would be great but is not possible. Therefore, we invite you to come back for a two hour session, so we can take your own business case to the next level together.
Level of expertise:
– Ability to spot opportunities in your current business
– Business case to present at your CEO as well as your customer
– Getting an understanding of how you impact the planet using the Doughnut Economy
– Plastic fishing
– Introduction sustainability and the case
– The Doughnut Economics model
– Journey Mapping
– Identify areas of opportunities
– Stakeholder map
– Design your business case
– Pitch development
16 & 17 October 2018
Design Thinking Center Amsterdam
Marcella Rademakers & Nina Pennock
Number of participants
Price: € 1.600,- (incl. Plastic fishing, lunch & drinks, a two hour consult in November)