We accompany organizations, teams, and individuals to design change that makes a positive impact on business and society. We do this with the Design Thinking Center, which is a unique combination of an innovation lab and experience space. Before, during, and after the sessions, we help companies on an interim base to make the next steps in their business. We call our facilitators, coaches, trainers, and highly experienced experts Creative Companions. As a Creative Companion, you are a hands-on collaborator and holistic thinker. The demand for this profile is growing, which is why we are looking for an experienced Service Designer to help strengthen our team.
Service Designer / User experience Designer
Why we need you:
- To leverage an inspirational, curious, collaborative, and unique Service Design experience for our clients.
- To act as a Service Designer for complex dilemmas on different levels including consumers, customers, and employees.
- We need a visionary, creative, and strategic Service Designer that is able to facilitate the flow of the team you’re working with.
- You are able to apply user research, business strategy, and design to produce high quality deliverables for clients, meanwhile employing cross-functional methodologies, including design thinking, user experience, lean startup, and agile to uncover user needs.
- We’re looking for someone who is comfortable synthesizing key insights, solving client problems creatively, facilitating co-creation sessions, developing and testing prototypes including mock-ups, wireframes, and storyboards
- Responsibilities will also include designing extraordinary experiences and the service structures that will support them including process, IT, and service blueprints.
- You are used to working with IT teams to identify technical dependencies or challenges and potential solutions to these.
- In this position, you will learn from and provide coaching to teams and clients, translate human-centered insights into solutions that better people's lives, design and deliver research using the latest tools, promote ideas, and see trends and inspiration at every turn.
What it takes:
- Available full time
- 3+ years of experience with user-experience, service design, design research, business design, and user-interface design.
- 3+ years of experience working with IT architecture and systems including implementing digital solutions
- 3+ years of experience working with digital technologies, including mobile, web, apps, and prototyping tools
- Ability to be inspiring, open-minded, hands-on, collaborative, and passionate
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a must, German is a plus
- Bachelor/ master’s degree in (Industrial) Design, Social Sciences, or a related field
- Experience in a consulting, facilitation, or training environment is a plus
- Playing a musical instrument or other collaborative tool is a plus
Does this sound like something for you? Please apply by emailing your CV, Dutch cover letter, and links to your work/portfolio to Christof Zürn at email@example.com.