Hurray, our first birthday!
Time sure flies when you’re having fun, so much that we missed our own birthday! As we celebrate our first year of ‘life’, we couldn’t be more proud of all the visitors, clients, friends, and collaborators that we’ve welcomed.
What started as the ‘flagship store for a consulting business’, has become a value proposition of its own: a user centered experience center and innovation lab where everything is possible and without boundaries, in theory or practice. Or in short, a unique place to think, do, learn, co-create, and design smart solutions.
We’ve had many interesting sessions, including trainings, workshops, and co-creation sessions together with the end client. Although it’s hard to summarize, here are ten outstanding examples:
- Realizing a father and son’s vision of a hydroelectric powerplant (Dommelstroom)
- Welcoming technical directors from football clubs like Ajax and Manchester City the day Johan Cruijff died (Remiqz)
- Hosting an international team with guest futurist Peter Schwarz (Liberty Global/Salesforce)
- Co-creating with 40 school kids going wild in our center (DesignWeek@school)
- Accelerating 70 participants from a leadership development programme (Nyenrode)
- Meeting with the practitioners on the This is Service Design Doing bootcamp
- Designing the core pillars of success with EMEA COOs (SAP)
- Facilitating a national eHealth event with Dutch ministry (eConsult)
- Engaging 30 young professionals in a non-stop-24-hour innovation hospitality hackathon (NH Hotels)
- Encouraging an international team from Singapore, San Francisco, and Europe on a 3-day concept and prototyping mission (Sennheiser)
Thank you all for being a part of this success, we can’t wait to see you all again in the near future!
If you want to visit us please check out our open workshops on ‘Design Thinking’ or give us a call to set up a meeting!