Celebrating 3 years Design Thinking Center (Amsterdam and Eindhoven)
Time flies when you are having fun. While helping our clients solve their wicked problems, we almost forget to celebrate the numerous workshops and projects we have done with our customers and partners in the first 3 years of existence of the Design Thinking Center.
Let the numbers speak
During the first 3 years, we welcomed over 7000 participants and 250 organizations in the Design Thinking Center in Amsterdam – and as of the end of December onwards also in Eindhoven. We’ve had a variety of sessions, including a global design event, several customer and employee journey sessions, a Service Blue Print session and a large group co-creation session to define a new vision. And of course we also hosted training sessions, innovation jams and many, many more.
Anthology of projects we did
Curious what the Design Thinking Center location, combined with the creative team, makes possible? Here are a few examples:
- Formulating an account plan for a market from a Design Thinking Mindset for an SAP account team.
- Facilitating and create the opportunity for ASVZ to create 4 new initiatives to improve the care given to their disabled clients.
- Facilitating and co-create a workshop for Nederlandschoon and KIDV on how to prevent or reduce the amount of litter.
- Creating Service Blue Prints for several of our clients to optimize the Customer of client experience.
- Hosting the Design at Business event, a global get together of 150 Design experts discovering the next generation of Design Thinking. A co-production with Philips Design.
- Welcoming technical directors from football clubs Ajax and Manchester City to design the Football Big Data solution Remiqz.
- Discovering and helping realize the change roadmap towards a consumer-centric organization with Heijmans.
- Formulating the “People Ambition” of ABN AMRO with 50 people in a co-create session.
- Engaging 30 young professionals in a non-stop-24-hour innovation hospitality hackathon for NH Hotel Group.
- Encouraging an international team from Singapore, San Francisco, and Europe on a 3-day concept and prototyping mission in order to stay relevant for the millennial (Sennheiser).
- Exploring the opportunities for the employee journey, in order to attract and engage the talent of the future for VodafoneZiggo.
Happy to help
We are very proud that now we have also a new Design Thinking Center in the region of Eindhoven, the Design City of the Netherlands. So, if you have any brain cracking problem, please do contact us. The Design Thinking Team is eager to tackle the problem together with you and is looking forward to the next three years!