Intern Visual Design
At the Design Thinking Center we believe that a business serves more than just its shareholders. That’s why we work as change makers, designing business as a force for good. If all people and companies take responsibility, everyone will benefit. We lead by example to inspire our clients and partners to do the same, supporting them to create a world where people, planet and profit come together.
As our portfolio and organization expands, we are looking to build the Nextview team to better accommodate this growth. This is why we are looking for a talented and passionate Visual Designer Intern to bring our brand communication to the next level!
Why we need you:
- As a Visual Designer Intern you will be responsible for all things visual marketing, including making banners, infographics, creative campaigns, and visual social media updates.
- We are growing at an impressive speed, which increases the amount of content that needs to be produced by our marketing team. A Visual Designer Intern will help our team strengthen the content of our portfolio companies in a fashion that is visually appealing and engaging.
- We’re looking for a creative mind who is able to take responsibility, is independent, and can look at challenges in a solution-oriented manner.
- By taking on the role of a Visual Designer intern, you will be given the freedom to formulate and carry out your own strategic and creative plans together with the Content Marketer.
What it takes:
- Affinity with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Basic visualization skills (Illustrator, Axure, Smaply, or other)
- MBO/HBO/WO in graphic design, media, or similar subject
- Live in de Randstad area (Amsterdam, Utrecht, Rotterdam, The Hague, Delft)
- Curious, creative, and independent
- Interest in photography or videography is a plus
- Available for at least 1 day a week
What’s in it for you:
- Working in a small team where your voice will be heard
- High paced tech company
- Flexible working hours/days
- Work in an open, creative environment at The Design Thinking Center Amsterdam
- Internship compensation
Please apply by sending your Curriculum Vitae, start date, duration of internship and a short motivation to:
Consulting Director Design Thinking